Production 2-Contacting For Interviews

 Over the past few days I have been continually reaching out to lower-level NBA players and their agents but have not received any responses that I may be able to use as subject for my interview for my feature article. I am still confident in my plan to find someone to interview and I still have time before I fall behind in this process. I maintain my plan of trying to reach out to members of my favorite podcasts and other content creators that may be able to provide information and fresh perspectives on the league’s cultural influence, but if my efforts are unsuccessful, I will have to go with the suggested alternate plan of expanding my magazine to the cultural influence of rappers and football players, among other occupations. I will still try to reach out to big name players as well as others because there could still be a possibility that I score an interview with a box office player, another word for being highly marketable. In addition to reaching out to more individuals, I took some time to hone my skills on Indesign, using gradient tools and editing color of the magazine using images previously taken but will not be included in the final product.

Comments