Production 3-Alternative Interview Subjects

 Over the two weeks off from school I made efforts to refine the questions that I plan to ask potential interview subjects. I had very little success with contacting celebrities, but I did get a response from one host of the podcast that I referenced, asking me how soon the interview would have to be. I responded with saying that my timetable for interviewing is ideally between now and January 10th, or a couple days after that, to which I have not yet received a response and at this rate I will run out of time. My final hope before having to expand my magazine to other topics like musicians and football players is emailing the primary podcast hosts at his email for business inquiries, which I did on Monday the 4th. If I cannot interview someone of importance and I expand my focus I will likely interview a local football player or musician to get some material to work with in writing a feature article on the cultural influence of their field. In addition to emailing the main podcast host I am going to continue reaching out to players that may be more accessible, but if I am still unable to reach out to someone, I may consider interviewing one of my teammates on the football team for them to give me material to write a feature article on the cultural influence of their field. I also continued work with using a variety of fonts in Indesign and adding tints to photos, and expanding margins, to have these skills if they are necessary when I have to put the magazine together.

Comments