Production 5-Consolidation

 I have most of my photos taken and my feature article is finished, using mainly Russell Westbrook and Damian Lillard as the subjects since they were consensus inspirations among people I interviewed. This selection of players to write about works very well because it brings another dimension to the feature article due to their passive-aggressive dynamic towards each other whilst simultaneously both providing for their communities, and the interviewed employees appreciated Russell’s fashion sense and Damian Lillard’s expanded influence in footwear and rap. There is also a correlation between their impact in their communities and the intensity and determination they play with every day, but in different ways. Over the three-day weekend I will be able to take a lot of time to practice more with the software to make sure my magazine is a presentable product for my class and captures the concept I have been refining and focusing on for the last few months, and I will make the finishing touches on my product. 

Comments