Production 4-Interviews

 I have adjusted my concept now, so it is not needed to interview someone with a large platform, and I can base my feature article on how the influence of these players have affected people, and I can interview regular followers on who their role models are in terms of basketball and how they have been influenced by players. My instructor advised me to interview an employee at a store where basketball shoes are sold to give better insight on the most marketable and influential shoes of the time, along with player’s influence in other areas, potentially. I will likely interview individuals at my school and go to a shoe store over the weekend to get material for the article and take pictures with shoes and clothing that have been influenced by basketball players. As of January 10th I have conducted interviews with shoe store employees to reach a consensus on cultural influence to write about, and I have taken photos of items that I have purchased based on how basketball influenced me, so I will spend the next week putting it all together in my project. 

Comments