Post-Production 2-Imagery
Regarding imagery, I was advised via peer constructive criticism to add brighter images and be more diverse with the images, because my pictures were based heavily around the Damian Lillard shoes that I photographed using different angles and having photoshoots at different locales. One easy fix that I was recommended was to simply take pictures of regular possessions that relate to basketball, so I used the best image that I had of the basketball. To try to make images more creative, I looked at the availability to take pictures of youth league players in a Suncoast league, but by this time their season was coming to an end and the team I planned to use for pictures was not invited to any postseason events. In regard to how the imagery works with everything else in the magazine, in my feature article there were imbalances in the amounts of text and the amount of pictures in my article, so I will attempt to balance them, and instead of touching up on imagery I will try to make the structure of the magazine look as good as possible to support possible lacking imagery. Upon further review, I liked having a text-heavy and a photo-heavy page of my feature article, because it makes everything seem less monotonous.
Comments
Post a Comment